Monday, December 5, 2016

A Treasured Time with Family in Gatlinburg 10-31- thru 11-2-2016

I treasure this precious visit with Mother, to surprise Aunt Poo on Halloween!  My two cousins,  Mark and Debbie and Dolly helped us plan the sneaky celebration! What a surprise it was! Aunt Poo's face was priceless! Then my sneaky cousins turn it around and surprise ME with an impromptu Birthday party for me...yummy cake and all! A blessed time for our family!
The few days we had were wonderful!  Little did I know, that just weeks away this beautiful spot on Miracle Mountain would be gone taken by the horrific wildfires of the Great Smoky Mountains on 11-28-2016.



































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment