This ridiculously yummy cake is always a hit whenever I make it! It's VERY easy,and did I mention it's yummy? Chocolate cake mix, sweetened condensed milk, whip cream, caramel
sauce and of course Butterfingers...did I tell you it was sinfully yummy?
It's not called the Yummy cake( though I like the idea it changing it to that)
I'll call it the Yummy Butterfinger Cake
1 chocolate cake(can use yellow if you prefer)
1 can of sweetened condensed milk
1 jar of caramel sauce
1 small tub of whipped cream
2 Butterfinger candy bars
(Optional chocolate syrup)
- Follow directions on cake mix box.
- While the cake is still warm, poke holes through out cake with a wooden spoon.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk into holes pour rest of milk all over cake.
- Wait 15 minutes then pour the caramel sauce into the holes and over the cake.
- Refrigerate the cake over night so that cake is completely cool.
- The next day frost cake with cool whip then sprinkle crushed candy bars over top of cake
- If you like more chocolate, drizzle chocolate syrup over the cake at the end.
Enjoy the cake it is Yummy! Will keep in the refrigerator for days.